Thursday, March 29, 2018

Morning Cafe


We’ve heard about the concept of ‘letting go’. It is to help us heal, change, provide freedom from what is unwanted, people/relationships emotions...it is a releasing, a giving away of something. On some level I’m seeing my letting go as holding negativity or I’m thinking the thing I’m releasing is not good.


Which brought me to wonder about its opposite, letting come.

In contrast to letting go, letting come is an opening to receiving. To me, It feels light and positive, hopeful of the possibilities.

I say to Jesus, let it come, the unfolding of your promises, the teaching of this feeling. Let it come, the wisdom to know how to proceed. Let it come, the ability to love in a difficult situation. Let it come, the compassion and empathy within a pastoral care moment.
I feel myself soften, relax and receive peace in my opening of letting come what will come. It feels like, for me a stronger way to build trust with Jesus than I find in the letting go process. In letting come, I feel a partnership with Jesus. Yes, Jesus, we can do this together. And that gives me great JOY!
+peace and love 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment