Thursday, November 30, 2017

Destruction to construction

I dreamt of an apocalypse. Mass destruction and evil. The group of people I was with were peaceful and loving. We helped each other and others. There were people destroying and killing. They came by us and we accepted them. Over time, resources started to dwindle even artillery. This forced us to work together more.


We worked at rebuilding our resources, planting, fixing destroyed homes. We helped each other. Even those who were killing and destroying changed to a loving peaceful way of living.

Isn't this what we need today? Aren't we destroying and killing?

It's time we live with love and peace to start rebuilding. To show this way to the destroyers, change their hearts from destruction to construction. From killing to life. From hatred/war to love/peace.

Dear Lord, I don't know what this dream means. Please show me what you are trying to tell me. Show me the way. I love you Jesus. BAM

No comments:

Post a Comment