Saturday, November 1, 2014

Big Bang Theory

The big bang theory is an attempt to explain how our universe began.

+++++++++++
From The Big Bang theory website:
According to the standard theory, our universe sprang into existence as "singularity" around 13.7 billion years ago. What is a "singularity" and where does it come from? Well, to be honest, we don't know for sure. Singularities are zones which defy our current understanding of physics. They are thought to exist at the core of "black holes." Black holes are areas of intense gravitational pressure. The pressure is thought to be so intense that finite matter is actually squished into infinite density (a mathematical concept which truly boggles the mind). These zones of infinite density are called "singularities." Our universe is thought to have begun as an infinitesimally small, infinitely hot, infinitely dense, something - a singularity. Where did it come from? We don't know. Why did it appear? We don't know. - See more at: http://www.big-bang-theory.

+++++++++++

At the end of the article there is a link called "does God exist."

Science does not know. There is uncertainty in the above explanation.

Faith does know. Faith takes us beyond reason, beyond science. 

I believe that everything holds a piece of the expanding singularity, the beginning and the end. 
This is why I do not stay the same. 

I age, grow physically and in wisdom. I evolve and expand because this is the essence of the source, the singularity, from which I came. 

I am one tiny spec of the whole. The whole being God. Something from nothing? Yes. Designed in evolving perfection? Yes.

Ann Lamott calls God, Howard.

Some call God, Universe.

I call God, Love. And Love is beautiful, caring, merciful, forgiving and forgetful. Longing to be in relationship with me every moment of every day.  

It is so hard to imagine all of this from the facts I know or from the reasoning of my mind.



Yet, with faith Love becomes truth.

Faith takes me beyond reason.





No comments:

Post a Comment