Saturday, April 24, 2010

Being set off or not ~ your choice

My Daily affairs are quite ordinary but I'm in total harmony with them.
I don't hold on to anything, don't reject anything;
nowhere an obstacle or conflict.
Who cares about wealth and honor?
Even the poorest thing shines.
My miraculous power and spiritual activity: drawing water and carrying wood.
(The Enlightened Heart, p35) (today it would be working, cooking and cleaning, right?)

Bliss ~ the state of extreme happiness.
The author of this poem is in a state of bliss.
There is a sense of choice in the words. Do you feel it when reading this poem?

Each day we have a choice about how we will move through it. Angry, sad, happy, joyful. miserable, see only the negative, see all the positive (everything is better than dead!)

No one has the power to do anything to you. My sons would complain that their bother made them do it, feel a certain way. No one has that power over you. Each of us has the gift of choice. I choose to allow the energy, the angry words, the loving words, the hurt feelings, the happy feelings, the anxiousness to flow as it may. In me, through me, past me. This is what the poet is saying. How beautiful and freeing!

Find your miraculous power and spiritual actitiy as you move through your day and allow all you encounter to flow freely.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment