Saturday, July 25, 2009

be the change..

Be the change you want to see in your life I worked with a nutritionist for several months so I could learn how to eat healthy and I hoped my family would do the same. I am happy to say the past 10 months of eating more fruits and vegetables, eliminating caffeine, reducing meats, exercising more has my family starting to do the same! I am the change I wanted to see in my family and they are following along without me being a pest about it. I started to see the change happening in them last week. I came home from working out and was making a fruit smoothie. My sons asked for one too! I showed them how to make the smoothie so they could make one when I am not around. The next day I met my husband in the supermarket and he showed me some pre made salads that he planned to take to work. Each of us can make a difference in the lives of those we love by being the change we want to see. Smoothie recipe Frozen or fresh berries ½ bananna OJ Almond butter or tofu (protein) Optional cocoa powder

No comments:

Post a Comment